Ed's Thread

 

<

Save the Internet: Click here

Other things
Windows Live Writer
Monday, January 01, 2007

I started using Live Writer in early November and found it to be a useful tool. When Blogger went to Beta with its update I could not post from Live Writer and found that to be very frustrating. The problem was solve by the Live Writer team about a week after I had the problem, but I just discovered it today. If you are having the same type of problem you need to download and install the latest version and then update your blog settings.

posted by Ed's Thread @ 3:32 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name: Ed's Thread
Home: Phoenix, Oregon, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Ed's Thread Template by Isnaini Dot Com