Ed's Thread

 

<

Save the Internet: Click here

Other things
New tools for Developers
Sunday, November 19, 2006

As stated earlier I am just getting back into the development world, so what I consider new may be old hat to you. Be that as it may I have came across several new tools I want to share with you.

First is Visual Studio Express from Microsoft. This free but somewhat limited set of tools is continuing the trend in Microsoft development tools started by FrontPage and Visual Interdev. The Visual Web developer Studio is petty robust and can handle ASP pages along with straight HTML work. It is easy to use and comes with a great deal of tutorials and help.

Next is Windows Live Writer from Microsoft. This post is being created on the Live Writer beta. The beta bring a host of functionality for a great price:"free". It gives you the functionality of a WYSWYG editor that will post to  your blog on many of the available platforms. It includes spell check which is a great tool for me. You might want to give this one a try.

Now we get away from Microsoft with the Netbeans IDE. This is a fairly new product put under the GPL license by Sun Microsystems. I am just beginning to explore the possibilities but, I find them exciting based upon my leaning toward JAVA as my first choice in programming languages.

Next up is another Sun product the JAVA Studio Creator. In order to et this one you have to be a member of the Sun Developers Network, which is free and brings many other benefits. The Studio creator makes JSP pages and other JAVA application programming accessible to beginners while at the same time supporting the needs of more advanced developers.

I hope that these tools are as useful to you as I find hem and look forward to reading your views on them

posted by Ed's Thread @ 11:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=power favorites 1.62 ?
    I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Impounded Cars For Drugs http://www.caritasplacevillage.com/ - cheap accutane online Not only are you judged by the amount of money that you have and your social status, but you are also judged by your looks. [url=http://www.caritasplacevillage.com/]accutane online[/url]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name: Ed's Thread
Home: Phoenix, Oregon, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Ed's Thread Template by Isnaini Dot Com